[countdown date=2013/07/12-23:59:59]Just [timer] left before registration closes! [after]The enrollment to this course is closed! If you leave this page, you won’t be able to come back.[/countdown]
Here’s how you can achieve your goals this year inshaAllah
Does this sound familiar?
You start Ramadan with all the best intentions to make the most of it and reach new spiritual heights.
A few days pass and you’re barely surviving the days and nights – trying to keep your head above water as they say and make it to the end of Ramadan without losing your mind, body and soul.
The end of Ramadan arrives, and you feel guilty realizing that you haven’t made the most of Ramadan at all. With full resolve you say to yourself,
“Next year, I’ll do better.”
Next year comes….and it’s the same story.
The following year comes..and it’s still the same.
5, 10, 15 years pass..and your Ramadan this year is barely better than your Ramadan last year.
- You still struggle to wake up for Suhoor
- You still struggle to focus at work
- You still struggle to make time for Quran
- You still struggle to keep your weight at check
- You’re grumpy each Ramadan (borderline angry)
- And let’s not even discuss your performance at work or school
The same thing year in and year out…even though you promise yourself each year that things would be different the next Ramadan.
Einstein has a great saying for such examples. He says:
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results.” — Einstein
No offence, but really, how do you expect to improve your Ramadan if you tackle it the same way each year?
It’s time to change…It’s for some serious change!
Good intentions alone don’t work.
With good intentions you need to put in the effort.
And not just any effort, but smart effort that’s based on knowledge and skills that you learn and master over time.
You need to understand how your body, mind and soul work in order to tackle the practical Ramadan challenges you face each year.
You need to spend some time learning.
So where can you learn these skills?
Where can you learn PRACTICAL DAY-TO-DAY SOLUTIONS to overcome your Ramadan challenges?
My name is Mohammed Faris aka Abu Productive. If you’ve been a follower of ProductiveMuslim.com, then you probably already know a little about me.
Over the last 5 years, I’ve spent my time learning and teaching productivity techniques to our Muslim Ummah. Together with my wonderful team, we’ve built an online platform that’s now become the number 1 resource for productivity solutions for the Muslim Ummah.
As a team, we realized that there’s a serious gap that we can fill. Rarely, do we find people teaching practical tips, ideas and techniques to overcome the Ramadan challenges they face each year and how to make the most of Ramadan and overcome their annual Ramadan guilt trip.
And this year we’re continuing to do so.
—Introducing Productive Ramadan Course 3.0—
A simple practical blueprint for leading a productive Ramadan inshaAllah
Based on our 5 years of experience in the field of productivity for the Muslim Ummah, and based on 2 years of teaching this course, I’m excited to invite you to our Productive Ramadan Course 3.0
This is not your typical course; this is the practical stuff – the stuff that you’d wish someone told you years ago so your Ramadan experience would dramatically improve. This gives practical solutions to your Ramadan challenges, inshaAllah.
I like the fact that Abu Productive gave practical tips for us to follow. The best thing about these tips is that it is based on our deen. This is really a no-nonsense solutions for us as Muslims. — Aldyla
Here’s my promise
I will teach you practical tips to live a Productive Ramadan. I and many of my students have used these techniques over the years to live a Productive Ramadan, so inshaAllah it’ll work for you.
I have major problem in maintaining the consistency and Abu Productive taught me in the online class on how to plan it and practice in consistence from the religious prospective. — Mohamed Shiyam
Here’s what my students said about this course
I have led the most productive ramadan of my life. This is something that I would like to continue and implement throughout the school year so that I can improve even more next Ramadan.
7 Benefits of the Productive Ramadan Course
- Lifetime Access and Free Updates: When you join, you’ll receive LIFETIME ACCESS. That means the course material will be here for you in a month…a year…even 10 years as long as the website is up and running.
- Step-by-step instructions that FORCE you to take action: Each module of the course is sent out on a scheduled basis, along with specific action steps for that week. You cannot skip ahead. You cannot avoid taking the actions. We even check in with you every week to track progress.
- Access to a like-minded community dedicated to being productive during Ramadan: In addition to having a like-minded community to discuss your Ramadan challenges with, we’ll be here to make sure you have a helping hand in starting to live a Productive Ramadan inshaAllah. We’ll have at least 2 live Q&A calls where yourself along with other participants can ask your questions live to me and I’ll answer them on the spot. Also, I’ll be in the forums answering your questions as well.
- Recordings of Q&A calls if you cannot attend online: If you’re busy…or something comes up at work…or you simply need to re-prioritize your plan for a while, just log back in whenever you’re ready and listen in to the recording of the Q&A call.
- Transcripts of all modules if you’d rather read them and highlight points
- Learn on the go (iPhone/iPad): All lessons are delivered in high-quality video. You can download the course on your computer or on your smart phone or tablet.
- Extreme Convenience — Video & Transcripts: If you’d like to follow your course material on your daily commute, or on the treadmill, or even just read it on your phone, this course will follow you and is accessible wherever you are.
I want to make this the best Ramadan course you ever join.
And That’s NOT All!
This year we’ve went beyond what’s in the course and improved it in many ways, here are a few ways we’ve added more value to the course:
- Quizzes: In order to solidify your learning, we’ve added a Quiz at the end of each module to test what you’ve learnt and make sure you clearly understood all the concepts and ideas. Your retention to the content will never be the same after these quizzes.
- Doodles/Infographics: Each lesson has an accompanying doodle designed by our very own ProductiveMuslim Doodler. Simply download them after each lesson, and print them off and stick them in a way near you and you’ll have a great visual reminder of all the lesson content in no time.
- Worksheets: Quizzes & Doodles will help you remember the course content, but our worksheets are your progress sheet to make sure you’re implementing the course content in your life. After finishing each module and as you go through Ramadan, go through these worksheets and see which area you need to work on before you move on to other areas.
And we’re still NOT done
If you sign up to our premium membership, we have 2 AMAZING bonuses from our favorite partners that you do NOT want to miss. Here’s what you’ll get FOR FREE with this course:
THE ENTIRE EARNING HALAL COURSE (worth $97)
- Access to 4 modules
- What is Earning Halal and How to Purify your Income
- How to Plan your Career (so you too can achieve promotions quickly, settle in the right job or set up your own business)
- Work Fiqh Q&A
- Earning Halal Q&A
Each session has been specifically designed to help you to move your career from one step to the next. And each step is applicable if you are just starting out your career, looking for your next move or wanting to set up your own business.
You will also get:
- Recordings of the module sessions for you to download and keep forever
- Access to a private members group
- Follow-up Q&A or support via the group
- A BONUS session on the Power of Dua and how we can maximise our duas and have the life of our dreams
All brought to you by Sr. Saiyyidah Zaidi, Founder of WorkingMuslim.com, NicheHero 2010 graduate, WABC Certified Business Coach™, MBTI Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner, entrepreneur, writer, and international speaker.
ACCESS TO 3 ENTIRE UNDERSTAND QURAN COURSES FOR 7 DAYS (worth $197)
- Course 1: Understand Quran 50% of Words — Learn 50% of Qur’anic vocabulary in just 9 hours.
- Course 2: Understand Quran 70% of Words — A subsequent to the previous course, this will take you further to grasp 70% of the vocabulary of the Qur’an.
The above courses are the result of decades of experience and have been taught to around 10,000 people in live sessions.
- Course 3: Children’s Course — An exclusive way of teaching Arabic Grammar using TPI (Total Physical Interaction); learning grammar becomes fun & interactive rather than a boring exercise.
- Recordings for you to download and keep forever
Who is this Productive Ramadan Course NOT for?
This course is NOT for those who’ll sign up but won’t dedicate just 30-40 minutes of their day to go through our videos and implement what they are learning.
The course is NOT for those who don’t care about their Ramadan experience and feel that there’s no way to improve their Ramadan.
The course is NOT for those who don’t want to change!
Who is this Productive Ramadan Course for?
Listen to one of our students (Bela Khan) describe why she chose this course:
What’s in the Course?
After talking with many of you, getting your feedback and suggestions, here’s how I’ve organized the course content and all the gem-packed advice.
Before jumping into the course, I’ll be sharing a special preamble video on practical tips to prepare for Ramadan. This will help set the stage for you as you go through this course.
What’s given below is just a sample of the lessons in each module. We have more lessons scheduled and we’ll be adding, subtracting, or modifying content based on feedback from you each year.
Module 1: Foundation Course
- What is the Islamic understanding of productivity?
- What is the difference between a comfortable life and a productive life?
- What do you need to live a productive and balanced lifestyle?
- What are the 3 key elements to achieving constant productivity?
Module 2: Ramadan – A School of Productivity
- Acquire a deeper understanding of the productivity lessons within Ramadan
- The spiritual link to productivity
- Lessons of productivity in fasting, qiyam-al-layl, reciting Qur’an and i’tikaf
Module 3: Master Your Mind to Boost Your Productivity
- The power of your intentions
- How to overcome laziness
- How to focus
- How to set goals
- How to overcome negative influences
- How to motivate yourself (NEW)*
Module 4: Master Your Sleep and Energy
- Tackle the two biggest beasts during Ramadan: sleep & food
- Simple, smart strategies to manage the key ingredients
- How to manage your sleep during Ramadan whilst keeping up with Taraweeh/Tahajjud at night and work/school in the morning?
- How to get daily energy boosters whilst fasting?
Module 5: Nuts and Bolts on Mastering Your Nutrition and Fitness During Ramadan
This is a special module delivered by our partner and expert, Sister Yasmin Essa, HC, AADP, Women’s Health, Nutrition, Fitness Expert & Coach.
Here’s what she’ll cover:
- The importance of your health during Ramadan
- Practical tips on how to stay hydrated during Ramadan
- How to meal plan
- Acquire cooking techniques that help you spend less time in the kitchen and more time in Ibadah
- Learn the best foods for productivity and how to incorporate them
- Master fitness and exercise for your individual body and goals during Ramadan
Module 6: Time Management During Ramadan
- You’ll build the first pieces of your productivity lifestyle, which takes you from total chaos and survival mode to proactive planning and productivity mode
- How to measure your time and your productivity and manage your tasks accordingly
- What are the 7 practical tips to beat procrastination during Ramadan?
Module 7: Productivity Beyond Yourself
- What is social productivity?
- One social deed challenge
- Getting to know neighbours drive
Module 8: Maintaining the Productive Habits During and After Ramadan (NEW)
- Alhamdulillah, this is the finale where you learn how to strike a balance and keep up all the tips, tricks and skills that you’ve gathered through all the other modules
- And maintain your motivation for the whole month & beyond, insha Allah
(Please note: This course EVOLVES over time and I will be adding new content to this course every year inshaAllah.)
I hope you’d join us and don’t be like Abu UnProductive.. :P (See cartoon below)
“Do I Have Enough Time for the Productive Ramadan Course?”
YES! If you’ve 30-40 minutes per day, that’s plenty of time to finish the course within a week.
Moreover, you can learn on the go, so you’re not stuck to your computer:
- All lessons are accessible via your iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
- All videos are transcribed, so you can skim read instead of watch videos
Remember, you get LIFETIME ACCESS so you can use the material for as long as you need – and lock in the current price (the price may be go up next year).
Learn on the go:
- All lessons include high-quality video
- Load the course on your computer or on your iPhone/iPad
- Read full-text transcripts
In other words, extreme convenience.
Why do I have to pay for this? This shouldn’t be made a business
We would love to offer our courses/classes for free. However, given the amount of time, effort and expertise that go into preparing them and in order to cover all our expenses as an organization, we found it best to charge as small an amount as possible for these courses/classes.
Some of our fans spoke out to address this concern as well. Here’s what they had to say:
It’s funny., how we can spend money on new cell phones, movies , parties etc…. when it comes to education – people have an issue. Priorities? Keep up the good work Productive Muslim. — Altaf Wadiwalla
I’m sure you won’t regret joining us and if you don’t like the class, you can ask for a refund immediately. No questions asked.
I hope you’d join us, if not, not to worry, we have lots of free resources on our website for you to learn from and benefit from inshaAllah.
- 8 Simple Modules: As soon as you register, you’ll have access to course modules and topics which (are delivered sequentially) and have a variety of formats (videos/transcripts/worksheets). These modules will walk you through our core concepts on how to be productive during Ramadan and answer some of the challenges we mentioned above.
- Interactive Learning: We’ll do some interesting exercises which will reveal intriguing insights into your productivity levels during Ramadan. Don’t worry if you get busy or don’t have time to do the exercises in the first few days. My lovely team and I will be there waiting to help you throughout the month of Ramadan.
- Transcripts of all video material for easy referencing.
- Live Q&A: We’ll have at least 2 Q&A calls during Ramadan so we can dig into the issues facing your Ramadan and clarify anything that might not be completely clear to you – giving you a chance to interact with us directly.
What if I don’t like your course?
If you don’t like the course, let me know before Eid and I’ll be very happy to refund your fee. No questions asked.
So test drive the course for the whole month of Ramadan before you decide whether you love it or hate it.
PLUS, you get to attend the course for a test drive without risking a penny…
I hope you’re going to find that the information is useful. There will be plenty of support available for you and the interactive learning community is a huge source of support (and about the only place you can reliably grab me for nuts-and-bolts advice on your individual productivity), and the experience isn’t just worth the modest cost, but it’s also worth your time and attention.
So how much does it cost to join?
We’ve thought long and hard about how to price this course, we’re offering:
- Powerful practical content that can truly change your Ramadan
- Access to a like-minded community that will keep you motivated and buzzing throughout the month as well as live Q&A Coaching calls for your burning questions
- Transcripts, Quizzes, Doodles, and Worksheets to help you learn on the go, remember what you learn and keep track of how well you’re implementing the course
- Amazing bonuses worth $$$ from our partner organisations..
All of the above for just $197!
But wait?! What if you don’t want all the above? What if you just want the course and nothing else. That’s fine with us as well. We have a special silver pass for just $97 with the course content, access to our forums, and the quiz, doodles, worksheets and transcripts.
(But if I were you, and I’m able to afford it, I wouldn’t miss the premium option…it’s simply a bargain!)
So choose your level of participation today, and sign up for a truly ProductiveRamadan inshaAllah.
|Complete Productive Ramadan course||✔||✔|
|Full Video(download 300+ minutes of course lessons)||✔||✔|
|Access to a Like-minded Community(Private Discussion Forum)||✔||✔|
|Quiz per module to renew your learning(worth $47)||✔||✔|
|Course Doodles/Infographics per module(worth $197)||✔||✔|
|2 Live QA sessions(worth $197)||✘||✔|
|QA sessions recording(worth $97)||✘||✔|
|THE ENTIRE EARNING HALAL COURSE(worth $97)||✘||✔|
|THE ENTIRE UNDERSTAND QURAN COURSE(worth $197)||✘||✔|
10% of your fees goes towards charity
Each year, the ProductiveMuslim team donates 10% of its Ramadan course sales to a special cause. This year, we’ve chosen to donate to Islamic Relief (UK) Syria Operations relief. We pray that Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala) accepts this deed from us and accepts it from you too, because with your fee we’re donating to charity.
So it’s Learning + Charity!
So what are you waiting for… Click below to join us TODAY!
Don’t delay. Join now to have the best chance of scoring these premium bonuses.
GOT A QUESTION? HERE ARE THE MOST COMMON QUERIES:
Q 1: What if I can’t afford the course?
If you’re a student/unemployed and cannot pay, then I am willing to give you a discount. Get in touch with us through e-mail (on firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll be happy to offer you a discount.
Plus, you have 30 days to test drive the course – if you didn’t like it, let us know and you can get a full refund. See question #4 for more details.
Q 2: What happens after I pay/register? How will the course be delivered?
Upon registration, you’ll be sent instructions directly to your inbox on how to access the course material. You will have immediate access to the online training center.
It’s a self-paced course so you can start going through the modules (delivered in video format) at your own pace. To make things simpler and less overwhelming, we’ll share each of the 8 modules with you one-by-one – each module after 2 days – so that you can study them at a convenient pace.
You can always interact on the discussion forum as well. I’ll personally be around to interact with you. Also, I’ll have two live Q&A calls that will be scheduled during the first 15 days of Ramadan and you’ll be informed of the timings then, inshaAllah. These Q&As are a great way to ask your questions and get your answers LIVE, and to hear questions and answers from other participants..
Q 3: What if I don’t receive an email with course details or any other email from you since my registration?
1. You will receive all emails from us to the email account you used when purchasing the course via PayPal. Please ensure to check that email account.
2. Based on our experience with past students, the email sometimes lands in your spam/junk mail. So please ensure to check them all the time during the registration days as well as after course.
3. If you still don’t receive any e-mails from us with your course details within 24 hours of your purchase, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll check our records and get back to you inshaAllah.
Q 4: How does the money back guarantee work?
Simply drop me a line (on firstname.lastname@example.org) that you want your money back within the next 30 days and I’ll refund all of your money. No questions asked. So basically, you get to take the course for a test drive without risking a penny. Of course, once you see the course, I hope the chances of you asking for a refund are slim :P
Q 5: Can I invite a friend to enroll in the course?
Of course! In fact, we encourage you to invite as many friends as you want to register with you, because you’ll support and hold each other accountable, thus increasing your chances of success even more. Simply send your friends this link and let them register for the course to help him or her have a productive Ramadan, and have fun in the course together.
Q 6: I have some other question related to the course. How can I contact you?
By email: email@example.com.
P.S. Don’t put this off until “Someday”. The time to act on this is right now. I will keep the course registration open until July 12th 2013.
This is a limited time offer and with 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose.