How can we help you make real change in your life?
The Abu Productive 1-to-1 Coaching Program is a hands-on, personalized program, that helps you overcome your productivity challenges, and helps to equip you with the right skills to maintain a sustainable productive lifestyle.
You’ll be working with Mohammed Faris, the founder of ProductiveMuslim.com (aka AbuProductive) on a one-to-one basis to understand your productivity challenges & come up with a customized timetable, routine & action plan to help you be spiritually, physically & socially productive.
Some of the topics you’ll cover during the coaching include:
- Understanding the link between spirituality and productivity
- Exploring the elements of distraction in your current environment and the steps you can take to counter these and develop focus
- Developing productive habits to manage your sleep, nutrition & fitness that fits around your specific responsibilities, whether you’re a working professional, a mother or a student
- Developing your ideal, customised timetable that is productive, flexible and sustainable without burning out
- Rewiring your inner thoughts & strengthening your spiritual routine to develop willpower and beat procrastination
Why should you sign up?
- The coaching will improve your productivity by giving you personalized action plans that have immediate impact on improving your energy, focus, and time management.
- It will build your confidence as you understand how to tackle the challenges you’re facing today and gain the life skills you need to tackle future challenges.
- It’ll force you to take action and be accountable to the coach when you feel you want to give up.
- Using our coaching software, you’ll also be able to track your progress using Metrics and KPIs, so you can see how far you’re progressing and where you are at any point in time.
What previous coaching clients are saying:
MashaAllah Mohammed Faris (AbuProductive) knows his stuff and was able to grasp most of my challenges & come up with suggestions/approaches, and if it was beyond him then he still was able to suggest a direction. – Yasir, Coach & Entrepreneur, Canada.
I loved the resources that Br. Mohammed Faris (AbuProductive) would email me after our calls. I like how I can always refer to them whenever I have a challenge – Sara, Nutrition Expert & Community Leader, USA
I just enjoyed getting clarification and being able to use what I learnt immediately. Its so practical and really enjoyable MasyaAllah! Its like you get an instant boost you know? – Marina, Mother & Educator, Malaysia
How is the Coaching Structured?
The coaching program is divided into three 45m – 60m sessions; although each sessions is customizable to the client’s needs, we normally follow the following structure:
Before you begin the sessions, you’ll be asked to complete a productivity self-assessment questionnaire to assess the main areas of challenges you’re facing in your life and help the coach devise a proper coaching program for you.
Session 1: Orientation & Diagnosis
During your first online coaching session (all coaching sessions are held either via Skype or GoToMeeting) the coach will give you an orientation about the coaching program and how you’ll work together. He’ll review your productivity self-assessment results and will try to understand deeply the reasons behind your productivity challenges. The coach will then develop a diagnosis and an action plan to help you overcome your most urgent productivity challenges and help you get started on making real change in your life.
Session 2: Review & Refine
During the 2nd session, the coach will review the results of your actions from the previous session and refine it further to ensure that you have the most customized solution for your specific need. He’ll also explore other productivity challenges you’ve come across during the week and devise a plan of action for them too.
Session 3: Life beyond coaching
This last session, the coach will review the results from the previous two sessions and try to give you a bigger picture of how your newly equipped skills can be used to achieve your specific life goals. The coach will give you a summary of the key lessons learnt during the coaching and ensure that you now understand how your body, mind, and heart can be tackled to boost your productivity and reach your full potential.
In addition to the above 3 sessions, the coaching program also includes:
- E-mail support for any queries faced in-between sessions.
- Homeworks, worksheets, and tools to boost your productivity.
- Metrics/KPIs to measure your progress.
How much does the coaching program cost?
The cost for this program is a one-time fee of $1197. And for this amount you’ll get:
- Three 45 minutes one-to-one coaching calls with Abu Productive spread over 3-4 weeks
- A Self-Assessment Tool before your first call to assess where you are today in terms of your spiritual, physical, and social productivity.
- In-depth discussion about some of the root causes of your productivity challenges with Abu Productive during the first call.
- Activities and Challenges to get outside your comfort zone and break through some of your productivity challenges in subsequent calls.
- E-mail support between your calls directly with Abu Productive.
- Metrics/KPIs to measure your progress and hold yourself accountable.
What if I don’t like the coaching?
The coaching program comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
If at any point during the coaching period, you’re not happy with the coaching service or the results.
You can simply ask for a refund and you’ll get all your money refunded, no questions asked.
To secure your spot in coaching program, here’s what you do:
- Make the payment and get started
- Book your first appointment online and get ready for your coaching
|Yes, I want Personalized Productivity Coaching From Abu Productive →|
We hope you’ll sign up for this program soon and won’t procrastinate ;). Make your advancement today and secure your spot in the program.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What happens after I sign up?
A: You’ll receive an e-mail from ProductiveMuslim Academy welcoming you to the coaching program and explaining what the next steps are.
Q: Then What?
A: Abu Productive will e-mail you an invitation to setup an account with an online coaching platform that will be used to keep track of your performance and progress.
Q: How will I book my first appointment?
A: When you’ve registered for the coaching platform, you can book your first appointment by clicking on the +Appointment tab and choosing your most appropriate time. (Note: choosing a time doesn’t guarantee that the appointment is confirmed. Wait for a confirmation from Abu Productive regarding your appointment)
Q: What do I need to connect to my first call?
A: All you need is a good mic and laptop (or smartphone) and you can either connect via Skype or GoToMeeting online meeting software. Further instructions will be given to you by Abu Productive.
Q: What happens after a call or in-between sessions?
A: After a call, Abu Productive will share the notes from the call as well as update your actions list with a set of agreed actions you agreed to do. Also, he might add a couple of metrics for you to follow in order to track your progress. This is all done on the online coaching platform you’ll sign up for.
Q: What if I don’t like the coaching sessions?
A: No worries, all you have to do is e-mail email@example.com with a receipt of your payment within the last 90 days and we’ll refund your money immediately. No questions asked.
P.S. Remember, if you sign up and you don’t like the program or don’t see results, you can ask for a refund during 90-days from the day you registered.