Our guest today on the show is Sr. Yasmin Essa from New Jersey, USA. She is a holistic health and lifestyle coach, educator and public speaker.
Yasmin joins us for the Productive Muslim interview in which we speak to exemplary individuals from all walks of life, get an insight into their productivity and take away lessons we can implement.
In this episode, we speak about:
- How to identify and pursue your passion as a career.
- Why you should ‘plan’ first and then take ‘action’.
- How to balance between work and being a University student.
- Importance of self-motivation in online studying.
- Balancing a healthy routine through scheduling your day around Salah, exercising, eating well, the push notification technique and much more.
Thank You For Listening!
To celebrate our launch if you leave a review on any of these two channels, send us a screenshot and email it to kai (at) productivemuslim.com. We will send you an exclusive Productive Muslim Academy gift.