Here are some of the productivity tools that we trust and recommend at ProductiveMuslim.com.
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links. We will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. All of these are resources that we have experience with and recommend because they are useful and are companies that we trust, not because of the commissions that we may earn from you using these products.
- Empire Building Kit: Thorough, and totally valuable course to teach you how to build a lifestyle business by doing one thing a day for a year.
- Time Traveler: As one of our fans raved: “One of the best time management courses from an Islamic Focus“
- Purify Your Gaze: An initiative based on the famous Quranic verse addressing the believers to lower their gaze in order to attain purity for themselves. This is a conscious effort to raise awareness about pornography addiction amongst the Muslim community.
- Productive Ramadan Course: ProductiveMuslim’s flagship product to ensure the BEST and most productive Ramadan ever!
- Web Video University: If you want to make professional Web Videos, there’s no better place to learn all about Web Videos than from the Web Video University.
- The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future: The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau is jam packed with advice; an easy-to-read practical manual for anyone wanting to start their business and live an alternative lifestyle.
Personal Productivity Tools
- YouNeedABudget: I went through a dozen online applications, but I simply could not find a holistic solution that would suit my needs or organize my finances. Then I stumbled upon YouNeedABudget (affectionately known as YNAB). The name of the product attracted me instantly as I indeed did need a budget. Click here for details
- TimeSvr: A virtual assistant company whom I can outsource an unlimited number of basic tasks and they get them done within 24 hours, all for a reasonable monthly fee.
- Dropbox: At ProductiveMuslim, Dropbox is our internal server. We store, exchange, collaborate files just like you would in any server environment. The main difference, of course, is that our Dropbox server is in the cloud and we can easily access all files anywhere; whether I’m in Egypt for a seminar or Malaysia for a tour, I am always connected to my files through Dropbox.
All-time Favourite Books
1. Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
2. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
3. Focus: A Simplicity Manifesto in the Age of Distraction
4. The Effective Executive: The Definitive Guide to Getting the Right Things Done
5. The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles
6. Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain
7. Don’t Be Sad
8. Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
9. Escape from Cubicle Nation: From Corporate Prisoner to Thriving Entrepreneur