I know most of you are super-worried about your productivity during Ramadan especially in the first few days, so I want to give you the top 10 tips you’ll need to stay productive during Ramadan right now!
Top 10 ProductiveMuslim advice for a productive Ramadan
1. Have sincere intentions, work hard and make lots of dua for an ultimate productive Ramadan!
2. Plan your day each day of Ramadan, the night before. Choose 3 important tasks you want to achieve the next day and record it in your diary or our ultimate taskinator!
3. Never EVER miss Suhoor, wake up at least 1 hour before Fajr and have a filling and balanced meal.
4. Start working on your most important tasks right after Fajr and get at least 1 or 2 done.
5. Try to get an afternoon nap, not more than 20 minutes, either just before Dhuhur or after Dhuhur.
6. Plan your Ramadan days (and life!) around Salah times, not the other way round!
7. BLOCK at least one-hour for reciting Quran each day.
8. Break your fast with dates and milk or dates and water; go pray Maghreb, then come back for a light meal.
9. Give lots of ‘Physical Sadaqah’; get involved in organising community iftars, charity drives, helping orphans etc. Earn reward working for others.
10. Don’t miss an opportunity for Dawah! When someone asks you why you’re not eating, give them a beautiful explanation of Ramadan and Islam.
There you go! 10 tips to get you started. If you need to find more detailed explanation of some of the above, keep visiting the site or sign up to our mailing list on the right for daily reminders and productivity hacks!