Building a Productive Ummah to Become the Best of Nations.
What does it mean to be a ProductiveMuslim?
- It’s not simply going through the motions of ibadah
- It’s not simply a to-do list of getting more things done in the day – at home, at work, at school, or at play
- And it’s not simply letting life pass you by as you go through different stages of life, from studying, graduating and building a career to getting married and having kids
It goes much, much deeper than that…
It’s about igniting the love for Allah SWT in you so that so that you serve Him in every moment of your day and with every person you meet.
It’s about taking responsibility for rebuilding the Ummah – one productive citizen at a time.
It’s raising the bar of your ambitions, getting out of your comfort life, and expressing your servitude to Allah through your daily activities, your daily choices, and your daily deeds.
Ultimately, it’s a commitment to improve yourself spiritually, physically, and socially for the sake of Allah SWT so that you may serve Him as the best khalifah you can be in this dunya for the reward of the akhirah, InshaAllah.
This is the vision that we at ProductiveMuslim.com have for you.
And this is an invitation to join the ProductiveMuslim movement to rebuild a Productive Ummah
Will you join us?
<CTA box for newsletter + manifesto>
Join the ProductiveMuslim movement and get your FREE “10 Essential Qualities for a Muslim to Rebuild A ProductiveUmmah”, plus get fresh productivity articles and guidance sent straight to your inbox.
Helping You Lead A Productive Life in the Dunya for maximum reward in Akhirah
Recognising the need to help Muslims deal with the pressures of modern life the Islamic way, ProductiveMuslim.com spearheaded a new framework of productivity built around the solid foundation of Qur’anic teachings and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and merged them with the best modern productive techniques and science.
What began as a personal blog by Mohammed Faris (aka Abu Productive) in 2008 is now the #1 Muslim online platform and social enterprise that helps you master the spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional tools you need to lead a productive lifestyle while facing today’s modern challenges, In sha Allah.
<insert social proof: as featured on logos, winner of awards>
At ProductiveMuslim.com, you have at your fingertips a wide range of resources designed to help you tackle your specific productivity challenges:
- Original productivity articles aligned with Quranic values and lessons of the Sunnah
- Insightful and inspiring interviews with Productive Muslims and Muslimahs from around the world
- Infographics, doodles, animations and worksheets as fun and powerful learning tools and reminders to keep you on the track of a productive life
- Online classes with advanced productivity training solutions to tackle your biggest current productivity challenge
- Live private & public workshops for intensive learning of productivity solutions that also connect you with other inspired Productive Muslims & Muslimahs
<insert social proof: testimonials>