Joining us on the show from the States in Texas is Sr. Haleh Banani. She is a clinical psychologist, working in the field for 20 years helping couples and individuals, an international speaker, writer and a mother of 3.
Haleh is our guest today for the Productive Muslim Interview, whereby we speak to individuals from all walks of life, get an insight into their productivity and take away lessons we can implement.
In this episode, we speak about:
- How to balance between being a wife, a mother of 3, a clinical psychologist and other commitments.
- The significance of teamwork over individual work.
- How to stay focused, set, and practically achieve your goals
- Seeking knowledge and the role of humility.
- Personal Power- Anthony Robbins
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People- Stephen Covey
- Awaken the Giant Within- Tony Robbins
- 5 Pillars of Marriage Course
- Visit Haleh Banani’s Website or connect on Facebook
Help Us Reach More People
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a review for us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. This helps us get the word out there and in turn give us the opportunity to benefit more people.
To celebrate our launch if you leave a review on any of these two channels, send us a screenshot and email it to kai (at) productivemuslim.com. We will send you an exclusive Productive Muslim Academy gift.