Top 10 Articles
- 7 Daily Spiritual Productive Habits to Develop
- Analyze Your Time: The Key to Productivity
- Commuting ProductiveMuslim Style!
- What’s Your Morning Routine?
- 18 Sources of Barakah
- ProductiveMuslim Sleep Routine
- Techniques to Develop a Habit of Reading
- The Productivity Triangle
- Did Muhammad (peace be upon him) multi-task?
- How to Wake up for Fajr?
If you’re looking for content regarding a specific aspect of productivity, please click on the relevant category below.
- Islam & Productivity: How does Islam inspire productivity?
- Get Motivated: Beat the obstacles to being productive.
- Feel Better: Optimise the blessing of your physical body.
- Work Better: Tips to work and study better, no matter what your role is.
- Help Others: Serving family and community.
- We Recommend: Products that we recommend.
- Our News: What’s happening at Productive Muslim?
We’ve also compiled our favourite all-time articles in this beautiful FREE eBook
–> Click here to download ‘The Very Best Of ProductiveMuslim EBook’
- 21 ProductiveMuslim Hobbies Series
- 18 Ways to Achieve Greatness Through Gratefulness
- Investing Our Time (Our Life’s Most Precious Asset) Series
Top 5 Videos
- ProductiveMuslim Animation Series: Fajr Productivity Tip
- Productivity Naseeha: Everyone Counts
- ProductiveMuslim Technology Series: Virtual Desktops
- ProductiveMuslim Cartoon
- Productivity Naseeha: Top 10 ProductiveMuslim Tips
Over the past 2 years, we’ve interviewed Muslim celebrities and well-known personnels and asked them about their Secrets to Productivity. Listen in and be inspired by our exclusive Productivity interviews with them:
- Shaykh Muhammad Al-Shareef
- Shaykh Tawfique Choudury
- Shaykh Yasir Qadhi
- Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips
- Sister Zohra Sarwari
- Baba Ali
- Imam Zaid Shakir
Need a practical action plan? Download any of our following worksheets.
- Daily Taskinator: Designed to block time out for the most important tasks of the day, hour by hour.
- Weekly Taskinator: Plan your week and stay focussed on important Projects you want to achieve for each day of the week
- Habitator: Produced to help break bad habits and develop new good habits.
- The Ultimate Goal Planner: a one page worksheet that would help you take a good crack at setting achievable goals for yourself bi’ithnillah
Also if you need a daily inspiring reminder to stay productive, make sure you download our exclusively designed wallpaper by Peter Gould, world renowned artist (<— Yup, it’s FREE as well!)
If you love the above and just want to dive in and read more, simply click on the site map and you’ll see all of our publications to date.
How can I stay in touch with ProductiveMuslim?
If you want to stay in touch with ProductiveMuslim for regular updates and exclusive content here are some quick ways:
- Sign Up to our exclusive weekly e-PRO newsletter – containing productivity tips from the Quran, Sunnah and our productiveMuslim ancestors!
- Subscribe to our RSS feed to receive our posts as they get published.
- Join the discussion on Google+, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter or catch the latest videos on our YouTube Channel.
- Write for Us if you’re a writer or blogger and are interested in contributing to the site please fill out the submission form.
- Contact Us if you have any other questions or feedback.