Joining us on the show today is Kai Whiting, an avid reader and founder of Quakebooks.com. Kai shares his valuable insights and lessons on how to productively read and its impact on our wellbeing.
In this episode we talk about:
- The art of reading books to extract information in the modern era.
- How reading impacts your attention span and productivity.
- How to develop healthy reading habits for beginners.
- Developing focus through the prayer and following the Sunnah.
- Tips to structure your time for reading.
Visit and connect with Kai through his website.
Thank You For Listening!
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a review for us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. This helps us get the word out there and in turn, give us the opportunity to benefit more people