In the second season of the Productive Muslim Podcast, we go through the Pre- Ramadan Bootcamp with our host, Mifrah Mahroof. The purpose of this bootcamp is to help you prepare for Ramadan spiritually, physically and socially so that when Ramadan begins you will be in a better position to make the most out of it.
In this episode, we give you the 3 challenges that you need to keep up for the next week. From the following categories (Spiritual, Physical and Social), pick one challenge from each category and follow it for the next 7 days. Once you’ve selected your 3 challenges, comment and let us know what these are so that we can monitor your progress.The challenges are as follows:
a) Spiritual Challenge:
- Pray all 5 daily prayers in Jama’ah or at the beginning of their time.
- Pray all sunnah prayers for 5 daily prayers.
- Pray duha prayer every day.
- Recite morning and evening adhkars.
- Double the amount of Quran I recite every day.
b) Physical Challenge:
- Avoid eating sugar for a week.
- Avoid eating fried items for a week.
- Have fruits and vegetables at least once in a meal.
- Sleep early right after Isha prayer.
- Avoid screens and Television at least 2 hours before sleep.
c) Social Challenge:
- Sit with my parents and siblings at least 30 minutes per day.
- Make dua for my deceased parents or family, at least once per day.
Thank you for listening!
Are you ready to make the most out of this Ramadan? If so, let us know your thoughts and ideas on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. This helps us get the word out there and in turn, give us the opportunity to benefit more people.
For more resources including pre-Ramadan, Ramadan, and post-Ramadan courses, check out the Productive Muslim Academy.