The ProductiveMuslim Masterclass is now entering its 7th edition with the commencement of the December 28, 2019 Masterclass.
One of the most important intentions we have at the Productive Muslim company is the holistic impact our programs should have on participants’ lives: spiritually, physically and socially. With that in mind, we’ve gathered some of the most inspiring stories we received that highlight the impact of our flagship 6-week Productive Muslim Masterclass on graduates’ lives on our new dedicated page: Masterclass Graduates’ Stories.
Read Our Graduates’ Letters to Their Future Selves
Besides video and written testimonials, you’ll find on this page, letters that our graduates’ have written to their future selves. This is the final assignment each participant needs to complete at the end of each masterclass: We ask participants to write a letter to themselves 12 months into the future, imagining what life would look like if they implemented everything they learned from the masterclass and lived the best version of themselves for 12 months.
Holistic and Inspiring Changes
Here are some of the inspiring messages shared in the Graduates’ letters:
“Although I’m a Muslim, I’m shocked about the lessons taught in the masterclass Session 1: ‘Intro & Define Your Best Self’, especially about the Qalb (the heart) […] Even my husband was overwhelmed by my changes. Usually, I don’t understand what he’s trying to do for the family as he’s the sole breadwinner. But after the masterclass, it seems I could handle stress, distractions, focus, manage time and plan for the better. Always kept in mind that I’m a human, not a robot. It’s OK to continue tasks on other days. I felt a lot of my time was wasted before the Masterclass. [The Masterclass] was very deep and made me feel the need to polish myself to do something meaningful. From that moment, whatever I did mostly, I would think about the higher self, like submitting my heart to Allah , and try to be the best ‘abd’ (slave) of Allah .”
“Thanks to the masterclass I understand by now that these things that I wanted to achieve [in life] have no real ‘backbone’. I wasn’t able to focus because my foundation was not right, I wanted to do all these things to gain some financial freedom and, yes, along the way I also wanted to help people. Which meant that I was mostly doing it for me and for others… But I forgot about the most important, which was Allah and my Akhirah [eternal hereafter]. I still vividly remember the lesson where Brother Mohammed explained to us the true meaning of ‘abd (slave of Allah): Everything that one does should be most and surely for Allah . Ever since I have tried to implement this in my life.”
“At the beginning of the masterclass, I aimed for the next best version of myself to be a person who prayed (on time), constantly counted my blessings by saying Alhamdulilah and a being a calmer family member (less snappy). Alhamdulilah over the past year I saw improvements in all those areas and more! If I tried to jot it all down I would probably run out of the time allocated time for this in my planner, but I will talk about the most important ones…”
You can find the whole collection of those deeply inspiring letters on the Masterclass Graduate’s Stories page. And if you’re new to learning about the Masterclass, here are our top 10 facts.
Top 10 Facts about the ProductiveMuslim Masterclass
1. The first Productive Muslim Masterclass took place in Jan 2018.
2. The Dec. 2019 Masterclass will mark the Company’s 7th edition.
3. To date, there are 195 graduates of the ProductiveMuslim Masterclass.
4. Masterclass participants come from all over the globe: US, UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Nigeria, Italy, Norway, Egypt, Germany, France, China, Bangladesh & more.
5. Participants come from various professional backgrounds: doctors, executives, entrepreneurs, lawyers, teachers, researchers, fresh graduates who need thorough direction in life…etc.
6. The Masterclass provides 6 LIVE sessions over the course of 6 weeks.
7. Each session is followed by a LIVE open-ended Q&A session with the instructor.
8. In addition to the 6 thorough sessions, each Masterclass participant also gets:
a. Lifetime access to all slides and recordings of the masterclass downloadable to their computer
b. A free copy of the best-selling book: “The Productive Muslim: Where Faith Meets Productivity” sent to their doorstep
c. A free Barakah Culture Cards deck
d. Free 45-minute 1-to-1 coaching call with a certified coach to help participants implement what they learned in the masterclass.
e. Free Productive Muslim Wall Calendar 2020G/1441H sent to their home
f. 1-year access to Barakah Academy an online learning platform and a community of Muslim professionals connecting spirituality to personal and professional development
9. Registering for the Productive Muslim Masterclass comes with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Meaning, you can try the first four sessions of the masterclass, and if you don’t like it, send us an email and you’ll get a full refund, no questions asked.
10. A detailed overview of the content of each session of the Masterclass can be found in this video tour.
You have one shot at life, and you deserve to know how to live the best version of yourself every single day. Our next masterclass will begin on Saturday, 28th December 2019 (1st Jumadah 1441H), insha’Allah. If you’re ready to register, then BismAllah, check out the details here. For any questions, call us at +1 (214) 530-0023, or email us at [email protected].