Welcome to ProductiveMuslim.com – a website dedicated to Islam & Productivity.
Who are we?
We’re a global team of volunteers with the sole aim to help the Ummah become Productive again!
What’s our strategy?
To be a one-stop productivity resource for the Ummah!
What do we do?
We extract lessons from the Quran, seerah and history of Islamic civilization and collate them with modern tips and tools to equip you to live a productive lifestyle!
What do we provide?
- Apps (coming soon)
What are we like as an organization?
- Motivated: We are a self-motivated team that won’t let go of fighting for our larger
purpose of serving the Ummah.
- Unique: We don’t stick to traditional ways of disseminating knowledge but strive to be unique and creative in all that we do.
- Sincere: Our team motto is “Have sincere intentions and work hard!”- that’s what keeps us together.
- Learning: We’re continuously learning different ways to improve ourselves & our message and would never be complacent.
- Interactive: We don’t claim that we have all the solutions but we’ll listen and interact with our audience to learn what challenges they face and how we can help them.
- Muslims: We are Muslims for Muslims.
How big is our fan base?
Like our work? Support us!
If anything on our website catches your
fancy, make sure you press the Facebook ‘like’ button, or re-tweet the post or
forward to your friends. Take part in our mission in making the Ummah
productive. Each forward/like/tweet counts!
Each comment you leave behind is valuable
feedback for us. If you love a certain article, thought the recent newsletter
could have been produced better, or felt inspired by the latest video, let us
3. WRITE FOR US:
We’re always looking for fresh
content from creative writers like you. If you’re a good writer and have a
passion for Islam and productivity, check out our‘Write for Us’ page and
fill out the form letting us know the topics you wish to explore. Guaranteed,
you will hear from us very soon!
4. JOIN THE TEAM:
ProductiveMuslim.com is run by a
global team of volunteers dedicated to running the website at the highest
professional level. From time to time we run a recruitment drive to look for
specific skills that would enhance our team. Look out for our volunteer
recruitment announcements. If you’d like us to consider you for any upcoming
position, feel free to contact us with your CV.
5. SPONSOR US:
From time to time we run online events,
drawing hundreds of participants from different corners of the globe. These
include competitions, webinars, and online fundraising campaigns. If your
organisation is interested in sponsoring any of the above, send us an e-mail
via our contact us page
with your organisation’s name and how you’d like to sponsor us.
6. BOOK US FOR AN EVENT:
We run 1-day and 2-day
productivity workshops worldwide. If you’re interested to book us, simply fill up the form here
and we’ll get back to you! Finally, please keep our work in your prayers
and help us to spread the productivity message.