Can’t see this video in your email? Click here to watch it.
Download the transcript: English | Arabic
Note: If you watched this video earlier, please note that it has been edited to correct a certain point that was mentioned in it. We removed it after learning it was not supported by hadith.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
At the end of Ramadan, you’re of either of 2 groups:
- Those whom Allah has accepted from they are truly successful
- Those whom Allah did not accept from and they are truly the losers
You won’t know which of these two groups you’re in; however, this is an opportunity to reflect:
- Reflect on the intentions you had at the beginning of Ramadan. Have you achieved them?
- Reflect on the good habits and routines you’ve developed during Ramadan, and ask yourself, ‘Can I continue with these after Ramadan?’
- Reflect on whether you’ve been accepted this Ramadan. Plead to Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) to forgive and accept you.
If you like these videos, like, share, comment below or subscribe to our newsletter and get these videos sent to your inbox daily: http://productivemuslim.com/newsletter/