After a few days contemplating on this challenge, and the excitement phase is wearing off…I thought I best write down why I’m doing this, lest I give up and drop the challenge completely, so here are my 7 reasons to go for this challenge:
1. Journey of a Lifetime
2. Support a noble charitable cause
3. Unite/Educate my friends and family on the cause
4. Test my Patience/ Physical endurance
5. Publicity Stunt for ProductiveMuslim (who wouldn’t want to see the ProductiveMuslim logo on top of Mt.Kilimanjaro! lol)
6. A spiritual Journey in the wilderness
7. Self-reflection and contemplation on Allah’s creation.
Any more you can think of?