What does faith have to do with work? How can we leverage faith to allow professionals to reach peak performance without being stressed, drained, or overwhelmed?
In this interview, Mohammed Faris, CEO of the ProductiveMuslim Company shares his experience delivering corporate workshops on Barakah Culture vs. Hustle Culture.
You’ll hear first-hand stories of how his corporate clients (both in the East and the West) were skeptical about faith-based training, then ended up vouching for it.
More Interview Highlights
- The Productive Muslim Company’s experience doing faith-based training in secular work environments
- How to apply the barakah culture mindsets at work
- How faith helps you with self-accountability
- What data metrics look like in a barakah culture
- Challenges of navigating career growth vs. family responsibilities
For Professionals: If you want to practically learn how to leverage faith and the lastest peak performance science in order to live a holistically better version of yourself spiritually, physically, and socially, then explore The Productive Muslim Masterclass. Read about its long-term impact on participants’ lives here.
For Companies: If your company is interested in helping your team and organization upgrade to a new level of performance that allows you to be productive while being fulfilled, not stressed or drained, then consult us for tailored training.