Sh Ismail Kamdar joins us from Durban, South Africa. He is the senior lecturer and faculty manager of the Islamic Online University, the founder of Islamic Self Help and a radio presenter at Al Ansaar foundation. He is also a homeschooling father of 4 children and has authored over 6 titles, in the areas of Islam, personal development, and homeschooling. He published his first book at the age of 23.
Sh Ismail is our guest today for the Productive Muslim Interview, whereby we speak to individuals from all walks of life, get an insight into their productivity and take away lessons we can implement.
In this episode, we speak about:
- How to discover your interest and use it to benefit the Ummah.
- The significance of homeschooling children.
- Keeping yourself motivated to be productive and scheduling lazy days.
- How to manage stress and deal with a difficult day.
- How early marriage leads to productivity.
- The importance of making time for self, family, and worship.
Thank You For Listening!
To celebrate our launch if you leave a review on any of these two channels, send us a screenshot and email it to kai (at) productivemuslim.com. We will send you an exclusive Productive Muslim Academy gift.