In the second season of the Productive Muslim Podcast, we go through the Pre- Ramadan Bootcamp with our host, Mifrah Mahroof. The purpose of this bootcamp is to help you prepare for Ramadan spiritually, physically and socially so that when Ramadan begins you will be in a better position to make the most out of it.
During Ramadan, some people over-sleep or under-sleep. To help you have a healthy sleep, we show you how you can manage your sleep better, how your sleep cycles works and how you can calculate the right sleep time, whilst keeping up with your work, spiritual obligations and other commitments in Ramadan.
- Calculate your sleep cycle with Sleepy Ti.me
- Master Your Sleep This Ramadan: Part 1
- Master Your Sleep This Ramadan: Part 2
So did you do your 3 challenges today?
- yyy means I have done all three challenges today
- nnn means I didn’t do them today
- yny I did the Spiritual, not the Physical, but the social
- nny I didn’t do the spiritual, nor the physical, but I did the social
To be more clear:
- 1st y or n is for Spiritual
- 2nd y or n is for Physical
- 3rd y or n is for Social
Thank you for listening!
Are you ready to make the most out of this Ramadan? If so, let us know your thoughts and ideas on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. This helps us get the word out there and in turn give us the opportunity to benefit more people.For more resources including pre Ramadan, Ramadan and post Ramadan courses, check out the Productive Muslim Academy.