ProductiveMuslim.com is pleased to announce a 1-Day Workshop in Singapore this Saturday, 27th February 2016 in partnership with the Youth aLIVE Discourse Team delivered by the founder of ProductiveMuslim.com, Mohammed Faris (aka Abu Productive)
The title of the workshop is “Reliving the Sunnah of Itqan” and it’ll cover the following topics:
- What is Itqan? & Why is it important?
- Why is it Sunnah? & What’s the opposite of Itqan?
- How does the life of a Mutqin look like? Spiritually, Physically, and Mentally?
- How to manage your time and those around you when you are trying to practice itqan?
- & much more!
In addition to the workshop, a special book signing ceremony will take place where Mohammed Faris will be launching his new book “The ProductiveMuslim: Where Faith Meets Productivity” at the event. Get your copy signed at the event!
If you’re in Singapore or the region and want to attend the event, please details below on how to register:
- Date: 27th February
- Time: 9:30AM to 6.00PM
- Venue: Singapore Expo MAX Atria, Topaz, Level 2 1 Expo Dr, 486150
- Register Online: https://islamicevents.sg/event/5866/
- Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1526447690982783/