Help Us Make Your Dream Come True
You’re not lazy and you’re not afraid to work hard but sometimes it’s hard to figure out how you’re supposed to be productive in every area of your life. Sometimes it’s hard to balance between your spiritual aspiration, your physical needs, and your social obligations.
What if we could teach you – in a space of two days – all you reasonably need to know to be able to lead a productive lifestyle?
Introducing the ProductiveMuslim Seminar this summer!
A group of wonderful guys from Sabeel/MRDF and I have put together a really unique seminar this summer for you.
The seminar will take place in London on June 11th and 12th inshaAllah!
For just two days of your unproductive life (just kidding! Of course it’s productive, why else would you be reading this page?), you’ll get the following insha’Allah:
- Two experienced speakers sharing with you productivity secrets specifically tailored for the Muslim audience.
- Group discussions, case studies, examples to help you take the theory and think of ways to implement it immediately.
- A “Massive Action Plan” session where our experienced speakers and productivity instructors join you whilst you plan your ideal ProductiveMuslim day.
- A video production of the entire two-day seminar to share with your friends and family.
- You will also get complete transcripts of each session.
- After-event support.
- And access to any upcoming Sabeel course for 25% of the price!
What’s in the Seminar?
After giving it weeks of thought, and having run ProductiveMuslim.com for more than three years alhamdulillah, here is how I’ve organized the seminar:
Module 1: The Essence of Productivity
Obviously, if we’re going to follow a productive life style, the theory bit has to come first. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What does Productivity mean to you? And why is it important?
- The 3 Spheres of Productivity
- The 3 cornerstones of Productivity
- The Key to Constant Productivity
Module 2: Barakah – The Spiritual Link to Productivity
This is the module that gets deep into the link between spirituality and our productivity. Some of the things we’ll talk about in this module are:
- What is “Barakah”?
- 18 Sources of Barakah
- Practical Tips to Tap into the sources of Barakah
Module 3: Physical Productivity
This module covers smart strategies to get your body supportive of your productive lifestyle:
- Three essential body hacks
- The Power of waking up early and how to rise early everyday
- Exercises to boost your productivity
- Productive diet
Module 4: Focus
If you have issues focussing on your tasks in your day-to-day life, this session is for you:
- How to focus in the age of distraction
- How to disconnect, slow down and get more things done
- How to de-clutter your mind/life
- The power of Salah as a re-focus exercise
Module 5: Social Productivity
Now that you have physical productivity and spiritual productivity, it’s time to tackle social productivity:
- Where to start
- The circles of Influence
- Elements of a successful social project
Module 6: Putting it all Together
What is knowledge without action? After understanding the above modules, it’s time to strive and apply them insha’Allah. For this reason, we have dedicated a whole session to help you develop your own productivity road map, we call it “Massive Action Plan”. We’ll be asking you to design your “ideal” ProductiveMuslim day based on what you’ve learnt, and think of ways on how to consistently apply it.
Other than the core materials above, insha’Allah we will also have unique bonus sessions where we will go over some interesting productivity issues, such as prioritising, productivity killers, and beating procrastination on a daily basis.
Note: This is just a sampling of the course material. Content may change from now until June depending on feedback.
So book your calendars for the 11th and 12th June in London for a truly unique seminar inshaAllah!
How much is it?
Since this is the first time ProductiveMuslim will be holding a seminar offline, you can attend for a cool low price of only £35! That’s right, not £125 or £75, but only £35!
Furthermore, since you are a ProductiveMuslim reader/fan, you can use the discount code below and the first 30 people who sign up with this code will receive a £10 discount off the seminar price!
Register now and use this discount code: PRODMUS30YRU
How to register?
Simply, click here and click on enrol!
Hope to see you all at the seminar! We’ll good to finally meet face to face with some of you.