Do you have a pile of work that needs to be done but you just can’t come around to doing it? And has this got you feeling distracted and overwhelmed?
If yes, then this interview is for you!
Abu Productive brings you gems and tips from the father of modern-day productivity, David Allen. He also explores how Allen’s renowned “Getting Things Done” (GTD) global movement could relate to and practically enhance the productivity of different individuals regardless of their age, profession or position.
In just under 30 minutes, you will learn:
- The GTD five-step methodology
- How to declutter your mind
- The simplest way to get productive
- How to get things done if you’re a ‘professional procrastinator’
- David Allen’s #1 productivity tip
Now, tune in to this exciting interview and don’t forget to leave your thoughts and comments below!
Download this interview (Right click –> Save Link As…)