In this interview, Abu Productive talks to Br. Thurein Win, founder of HeartCoreSuccess.com on how to have a productive mindset during Ramadan.
So, what is productive thinking in the first place?
Br. Thurein Win describes it best in his 8-part popular “Productive Thinking” blog post series published on our site. He describes productive thinking as:
“Thinking is a way of being. It’s a habit. Most people who struggle with productivity focus on the doing. Of course, doing – action – is very important. However, if one doesn’t start with being, the right way of thinking and operating from the right mindset, it doesn’t matter what latest cutting-edge technologies and tools one has, he or she will not be able to effectively apply the tools to be productive.”
Knowing then just how important it is to have the right thinking and mindset for productivity, I invited Br. Thurein to share his expertise with us on what it takes to have a productive thinking for Ramadan in this interview.
Br. Thurein is a productivity thinking expert specialising in mindset, strategic behaviour change and personal transformation and is a leadership coach, NLP Master Practitioner, and accredited Consultant and Trainer of Extended DISC (Behavioural Profiling). He is passionate about leadership, entrepreneurship, early childhood education, neuroscience and holistic health and healing.
His vision is to empower Muslim businesses, organisations, entrepreneurs and professionals with cutting edge behaviour change technologies to serve the greater good of humanity. He is also working with communities in developing leadership programs for youths and schools, and strongly believes that the most effective way to change the world begins with changing one’s self through education and being an inspiration to others.
In this 15-minute interview, Br. Thurein and I talk about:
- The one key shift to overcome negative thinking and productivity challenges (minute 1:50)
- Is it just about positive thinking? A mindful perspective and practice of taqwa to overcome genuine physical challenges of fasting (minute 2:55)
- Insights into how to break out of emotional habits that keep you stuck in unproductive behaviour patterns (minute 4:20)
- 3 steps to empower you to overcome negative self-talk and achieve your Ramadan goals (minute 5:00)
- A powerful principle to lead yourself through Ramadan to be your most productive ever and impact those around you with positive influence (minute 8:40)
Look out for my next and final interview of this series with special guest, Sr. Yasmin Essa, fitness and nutritionist expert, who will share great insights on how to manage your nutrition and energy levels during Ramadan.
P.S: Benefited from this article? Join our Productive Ramadan Online Course – a simple, practical and complete blueprint for leading a Productive Ramadan inshaAllah!