ProductiveMuslim.com is pleased to announce a 1-Day ProductiveRamadan Workshop in London on Saturday, 21st May 2016 in partnership with the Islamic Institute for Development Research (IIDR).
- Date: Sat 21 May ’16
- Time: 9.00am – 6.30pm
- Venue: Queen Mary, University of London, Mile End Road, London, E1 4NS
The workshop will be facilitated by the founder of ProductiveMuslim.com, Mohammed Faris (aka Abu Productive) and you will learn what productivity truly means during Ramadan. You will also learn practical tools, techniques and apps that help you manage your energy, focus and time during Ramadan, so you can breeze through your tasks and goals without procrastination, laziness, fatigue, overwhelm or stress.
- The power of fasting in boosting our willpower
- How fasting improves your brainpower
- Why fasting is essential for health
- How to be physical productivity during Ramadan (manage sleep, nutrition & fitness)
- How to stay focused during the fasting hours?
- How to manage your time effectively during Ramadan?
- Ramadan and building new habits and long-lasting routines
Signup now and make the personal investment into Productive Ramadan course for a productive, rewarding, and transforming Ramadan.
See more at: http://iidr.org/course/88-productive-ramadan/
You can now watch the course from the comfort of your home live and have access to its recording. All online attendees will receive a PDF version of the course material. For more information, visit FAQ at http://iidr.org/course/88-productive-ramadan/
If you’re in London, or in the UK and wish to register for the event, click here to find more details.
P.S. Want to bring ProductiveMuslim Workshop to your city? Learn how here: https://productivemuslim.com/workshops/