Alhamdulillah, we’ve been sharing many tips and resources on how you can work better and be a truly productive Muslim. Now it’s your turn to help our readers!
Every month, we will host a Productive Muslim’s reader discussion thread where you can share and learn from each other tips that help you become more productive.
Thank you for the many interesting opinions and tips on our last discussion on productivity when you’re ill! The theme for this month is how to safeguard your salah when you’re outside your home.
Every productive Muslim is aware of the importance of salah and how we have no excuse for neglecting our prayers. We also know that salah is something we need to plan for — especially if we’re living in a minority community or due to modern lifestyle set up such as night-shift work.
So how do you manage to observe all five prayers every day? How do you overcome challenges such as:
- work time overlapping with salah times
- lack of proper wudhu facilities when you’re out and about
- lack of prayer facilities on campus, at the mall, or local park
- having little kids who need to be supervised and not having any other adult around to watch them while you pray, and
- whatever other obstacle that Iblees might throw your way when he sees you heading for salah?
Your tips may seem trivial but they may help another brother or sister who is struggling to fulfill salah. Help them out by leaving a comment with your strategies below! :)