When was the last time you paused to reflect on where you’re heading in life?
We live in a busy world where we’re bombarded with so many things to do; there are so many competing priorities that make us feel like we’re constantly running after a mirage.
We barely have time to pause, reflect and consciously determine where are we heading in this life and where are we heading in the Hereafter. It seems like even when we find time to reflect, we still lack the practical skills to translate some of our goals and aspirations into actions.
So we remain constantly feeling guilty that we’re “falling behind” or not reaching our full potential in this life and the next.
If the above sounds familiar, then we are here to help you!
But first, there are two questions:
- Can you spare 1 week of your life to invest in your personal development?
- Are you inspired by the idea of exploring an exotic island in a halal-friendly environment, and combine that with an immersive learning and spiritually rejuvenating experience that will truly make a positive impact in your life?
If you’ve answered yes to both questions, then you’ve come to the right place.
The ProductiveMuslim Retreat: Rejuvenate, Realign and Reform Your Life in a Soulful Sri Lanka Retreat
The world’s first-ever halal personal development retreat has been launched combining spirituality with personal development for the fast-growing urban global Muslim traveler.
The Productive Muslim Retreat will be a unique personal development journey over seven days with the aim of empowering attendees to live healthier and more spiritually connected lives.
It targets Muslim entrepreneurs, students, and professionals who are looking to take time off to reassess their lives and learn practical skills that help succeed in their careers and life – whilst adhering to their faith requirements.
The Productive Muslim Retreat, a joint project launched by HalalTrip.com and ProductiveMuslim.com, has been designed in line with demand from Muslim travelers from across the world looking for unique halal travel experiences.
The first retreat will take place in a five-star beach resort in Sri Lanka in November and will feature a host of activities including vision and productivity workshops, fitness sessions, nutrition consulting, volunteering at an orphanage and sightseeing through Sri Lanka’s historic sites and natural terrain.
Where and when?
Our special personal development retreat will be taking place in Sri Lanka, this November 2016, in sha Allah.
Who is this for?
This retreat is for any Muslim/Muslimah entrepreneur, student, or professional who’s looking for some time off to re-assess their lives and learn practical life skills that empower them to live healthier, more meaningful, and more spiritually fulfilling lives – all in a beautiful setting away from the hustle and bustle of the busy, modern world.
What will I enjoy?
The seven-day retreat incorporates realigning and rejuvenating all aspects of your life in a halal-friendly beach resort nestled amidst peaceful nature and a stunning environment. It’s an incredible way to escape the daily stresses of life while practicing and living a productive Muslim lifestyle.
Here’s what you’ll enjoy during your retreat:
1. 7-Day full-board stay at a beautiful, halal-friendly 5-star beach resort in Sri-Lanka
2. Productivity training workshops LIVE with Mohammed Faris, founder of ProductiveMuslim.com, to transform your spiritual, physical and social productivity
3. Early Morning Fitness sessions to rejuvenate and rebalance your body (separate classes for Men & Women)
4. Nutrition Consultancy Sessions based on Prophetic Diet to optimize your diet for health and productivity
5. 2-Day volunteer program at a local orphanage to recharge your soul
6. Spiritual Reflections & Goal Setting Exercises to ignite your path to fulfilling success, in this life and the next in sha Allah
7. Breathtaking sightseeing expeditions, including: Whale Watching, cycling across tea plantations, and visiting a world heritage site.
For further information and how to book, please visit halaltrip.com/productivemuslim
- ProductiveMuslim is a productivity platform specializing in connecting faith to the science of productivity.
- ProductiveMuslim publishes and produces books, articles, videos, infographics, webinars, interviews, podcasts, online courses, and workshops all with the aim to enhance the productivity of the global urban Muslim.
- ProductiveMuslim is wholly owned by Leading Productive Lives LLC, a Dallas-based private company.
- For more information on ProductiveMuslim, please visit http://www.productivemuslim.com.
- Halal Trip is an online travel website specialising in halal and family-friendly travel
- Halal Trip allows consumers to book, hotels and packages to destinations across the world via its website
- HalalTrip.com is wholly owned by Crescentrating Pte Ltd, the world’s leading authority on Halal Travel.
- For more information on Halal Trip please visit http://www.halaltrip.com/
PR inquiries – HalalTrip:
Anas Kasak, Chief Marketing Officer, HalalTrip, Email: [email protected], Tel: +44 116 319 0990, Mob: +44 7971 735090