As this year draws to a close, we thought of taking a sneak peak into what have been your most favourite Productive Muslim posts of 2012. We checked our article tracking statistics as well as asked you which article(s) inspired you most.
Top 10 Productive Muslim Posts of 2012!
- 7 Things To-Do In Times of Hardship
- 9 Mistakes Unproductive People Make
- 6 Steps to Get You Closer to Allah
- Doodle of the Month [April 2012]: How to Wake up for Fajr!
- 30 Nuggets of Inspiration (Quotes) to Get You Moving!
- Ten Fabulous Tips to Get Organised!
- 6 Steps to Achieve a Quality Salah
- Top 10 Stress Busters for Productive Muslims
- Practical Tips for the Night Prayer (Part 1)
- Manage Depression and Bring Back Your Productivity
Here are some of the team’s personal favourites:
- 12 Tips: How to Work from Home and Run a Family Productively
- Could It Be Productive Procrastination?
- Productive Professions: Interview With an Entreprenuer
- ProductiveMuslim Animation 20: Don’t Cheat!
- Maximise Your Productivity With Critical Thinking
- Productive Ways to Deal with Unexpected Changes
- KNOW YOUR TIME: Time-Tracking Experiment
- How to Gain Tranquility in Your Prayer Series
- Doodle of the Month [May] Commuting Productive Muslim Style
- 5 Steps To Go Green This Ramadan
Thanks for letting us know what you think and for being dedicated readers of ProductiveMuslim.com! We hope to produce even richer and more diverse content for you in 2013 inshaAllah.
Catch all the action and more productivity tips that are shared exclusively to subscribers by signing up here! Invite your family and friends to join too!